Sunday, June 21, 2015

Family

Family is a big portion of my life. I spend most of time with them. I will be taIking about them pretty frequently actually. Here is just a little description my family. I come from a two parent household, and I have one sister that is in her junior year of college. Additionally, I also have an adorable dog named Colby. Since its Father's Day what better day to talk about the one of the people that I love. My Dad is a preacher. He also is very involved with the youth ministry. I aspire to be more like him because of his gentle and funny nature he has with everyone he encounters. He always pushes me to be the best person I can be. My Dad has lots of faith, lots of love, and many aspirations for everyone. May God bless! Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there.
" Honor your father and your mother so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you". 
                                    Exodus 20:12



No comments:

Post a Comment