Tuesday, June 30, 2015

How to Redefine Yourself into what God sees You As


Saved from ruffledblog.com

" So God created human beings in his own image, in the image of God he created them: male and female he created them".
Genesis 1:27

Many times I am very critical of myself. I look at every single detail of myself physical and mental. This could be very tiring and ultimately ruins my night being so critical. It gives me anxiety and sometimes it makes me think about just not being here on this earth anymore. I know this only the devil that is trying to get to me. I had to first give you an insight why I wanted to write this post because through this struggle that I am finding ways to deal with it. I hope this strategy also helps anyone that reads this post too.

1. So how do you redefine yourself. A thing that I love to do is write in my journal. I pray through writing it helps so much because sometimes its hard to say it out loud. The Lord wants to talk to you anyway possible. I will do a post on the power of journaling can really help strengthen your walk with the Lord. Ask the Lord to let you see yourself as what He sees you as.

" Rejoice always, Pray Continually, Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

2. Stay in the Word of God. I talked to my mentor the other day about what I'm going through at the moment. She said " The devil is trying sift us Christians like wheat". So we have to know we are in Christ by reading the bible. Sometimes life is hectic, but I encourage everyone to just at least read a daily bible verse. I promise everything helps.

" And the Lord said, Simon  Simon, behold, Satan desires to have you, that he may sift you as  wheat: But I have prayed for you, that your faith fail not: and when you are converted, you will strengthen your fellow believers.  Luke 22:31

3. Make sure you have a supportive Christian backing. It could be anyone. I hope you could consider me as your sister in Christ. Everyone needs the body of Christ around them. They are there to encourage, pray, and love on you. The Lord did not want us to walk this journey alone.

'
" So that there are may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. And if one members  suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.".  1 Corinthians 12:25-26


Prayer:
Today I pray that each person finds their identity in Christ. I pray that they stay steadfast fast to his word. I pray that they keep connected with you through pray. Lastly, I pray that everyone keeps connected in the body of Christ because everyone needs love and encouragement to keep on fighting in this world. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment