Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Simple Great Quiet Time Method



1. Pray first asking for forgiveness of sins and tell the Lord what's going on in your life. Finally, asking him to open up your heart for what He has for you today.


2. Look up a topic that is related to your life at the moment on the internet. I  always search what the Lord says about topic. Example what does the Lord say about beauty. Then most of the search results will come up with Bible references.

3. Once you find the verse or verses you want, look it up in the your bible. This keeps you from getting distracted from roaming the Internet.

4. Read the verse or verses dealing with the topic. Analyze the word choice. An example of analyzing is in the Bible in James 1:2 it says " Consider it PURE JOY my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance" These were the words that stuck out to me when I read this verse.
5. Reflect. Write your thoughts down on how the words from God impact you. 
6. Lastly Pray sealing the deal for a great day or night. 

I hope this method is helpful! This is the way I  conduct my quiet times and I really love it.  Leave comments below on what method you use for quiet times or if you have any questions please ask!

2 comments:

  1. This Blog is wonderful. May the Lord continue to bless you greatly.
    Much Love, Cousin Sharon

    ReplyDelete