Sunday, June 14, 2015

Top Places to take Photos in Houston

Now these days most people want a scenic background for their photos when they tour a city. While I was in Houston today I found out they have some great places to take photos. 
1. Houston Mural
This was the first time I have been to this mural which is crazy because I have lived in Houston all of my life. I guess this was the first time I did tourist activities in Houston. The only reason why I did it was because some friends came down from different states that wanted to see Houston. The Houston mural is my number one because it is great eye candy. Gives me inspiration every time I look at it.
2. William Waterwall
This is right by the famous Houston Galleria. Why not kill two birds in one stone. Get some great shopping in as take some great photos that will be memories for a lifetime. It also has a  purpose of cooling your body because the Houston humidity and temperature is no joke. Here is a picture of me embracing the Waterwall.
3. William Waterwall Park
This is actually right before you get to the Waterwall. It has great landscape to take amazing individual and group portraits. Here is a collage of how this landscape can be used in so many ways 
4. Downtown Houston Shrub Cube 
Across the street from the Houston mural. Great place to take individual portraits because the beautiful natural background.
I will post a flip gram of the full day of taking great photos in the magnificent city of Houston that I call my home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment