Let this verse sink in your heart for a moment. The Lord gives his expectation's. Its our job to do our best to uphold his standard's. Sometimes its not easy but I believe with the Lord we can do anything.
Prayer: Lord I thank you for this day. I thank you for letting me see another day. Lord let someone open up their heart today to You. Bless each and every person today. Give them strength to not conform to this world but renewed by you. In Jesus Name. Amen
My challenge for this week is to give love to everyone. I bet you will get a blessing back! Have a blessed week and hope your weekend is great. Prayers to everyone. Sorry I have had a busy of couple of days. Love ya !!
"Love bears all things believes all things hopes all things endures all things" 1 Corinthians 13:7
The Lord warns us to not conform to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Have a blessed Day!! I challenge you to do a kind gesture this week because it's so contagious. You never know how you can impact people's lives!!
Hey!! I would love do yall would follow me on my other social media sites!! I would love your support and to keep connected! May God Bless you with a beautiful day !! My Instagram name is. amberhurd3000 and also I will be making a facebook page for the blog! Coming soon !
Lord I thank you for this day! I thank you for giving us another full week! I thank you for keeping everyone safe. Let everyone have a safe 4th of July. Your so gracious and merciful. Lord I love you. In Jesus name! Amen!
Prayer: Lord I thank you for giving us another day. I thank you for being the God you are. Today I ask that people open up there hearts. And once they tell you what's on their mind , they let You take care of their burden. In Jesus Name. Amen
A simple prayer could do wonders. Did you know that? Well today I would like to talk about out prayer. I come to love prayer more and more, as I have grown in my Christian walk. Why one may ask? Well here it is!
1. Your relationship with the Lord will increase the more you talk to God. Sometimes just sitting and listening is amazing too. Here are two verses talking about prayer.
"Casting all your care upon him, for he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7
"Be still and know I a God" Psalm 46:10
2. Prayer really works "You have not because you ask not "
"When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures." James 4:3 Have a blessed Day!
1. Pray first asking for forgiveness of sins and tell the Lord what's going on in your life. Finally, asking him to open up your heart for what He has for you today.
2. Look up a topic that is related to your life at the moment on the internet. I always search what the Lord says about topic. Example what does the Lord say about beauty. Then most of the search results will come up with Bible references.
3. Once you find the verse or verses you want, look it up in the your bible. This keeps you from getting distracted from roaming the Internet.
4. Read the verse or verses dealing with the topic. Analyze the word choice. An example of analyzing is in the Bible in James 1:2 it says " Consider it PURE JOY my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance" These were the words that stuck out to me when I read this verse.
5. Reflect. Write your thoughts down on how the words from God impact you.
6. Lastly Pray sealing the deal for a great day or night.
I hope this method is helpful! This is the way I conduct my quiet times and I really love it. Leave comments below on what method you use for quiet times or if you have any questions please ask!