Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Why I Pray ? Let's talk about Prayer


Picture from liveliferich.com 
A simple prayer could do wonders. Did you know that? Well today I would like to talk about out prayer. I come to love prayer more and more, as I have grown in my Christian walk. Why one may ask? Well here it is!

1. Your relationship with the Lord will increase the more you talk to God. Sometimes just sitting and listening is amazing too. Here are two verses talking about prayer.

"Casting all your care upon him, for he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"Be still and know I a God" Psalm 46:10

2. Prayer really works "You have not because you ask not "

"When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures."                                                                                     James 4:3
Have a blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment